TGIF our rockin’ FRIENDz!!!
Unfortunately Miss Sarika had to fly home to California for a family emergency and has asked that we push the demo (and subsequently the class start date) out 1 week. We know you understand and thank you so much for that! So,we’ll be canceling the demo on 5/6 and the class on 5/12 (those who were registered and have emails in their profiles were notified) and ADDING A NEW DEMO ON WED 5/13 6-630, so PLEASE SIGN UP IF YOU’RE STILL INTERESTED! The class itself will begin on 5/19.
Thank you for your understanding and we can’t WAIT to bring this AMAZING cultural adventure to our home!!