Wednesday 10/27 FIIT was a killer saddle bag (side ass 💁🏻♀️) and deep inner core workout! You need a yoga block, a band, and 1 medium-weight dumbbell. Post here if you need ideas for at-home swaps!
FIIT always consists of 3 circuits 35/25 second count, each repeated 3 times (with a warmup and then a stretch of course). Google any name that doesn’t sound familiar or just reply to this and we’ll help you out! Also, the format …
Circuit 1: strength // plyometrics
Circuit 2: strength // isometric
Circuit 3: strength // abs (or whatever your FRIENDz-Leader wants 😎)
Circuit 1 (repeats 3 times)
(1) single-leg squat (yoga block – ball of foot on yoga block, squat to preferred range of motion … knee above ankle, chest upright. Make it harder —> hold a hand weight at your chest!) // hip width jump squats
(2) Alternating Cossack squat (https://g.co/kgs/mZx8o4 … make it harder —> hold a hand weight at your chest!) // scissor jumps
(3) single-leg squat OTHER LEG 🤪 // burpees
Circuit 2 (repeats 3 times)
(1) quadruped knee to elbow —> heel to back wall straight leg press to ceiling (band at thighs! make it harder —> forearms instead of hands!) // hold knee to elbow 😎
(2) sumo squat hold with leg press backs (band at shins! Whole leg presses back not just knees 😳 make it harder —> hold a hand weight at your chest!) // hold back and pulse back even more!
(3) quadruped knee to elbow OTHER LEG 😎
Circuit 3 (repeats 3 times)
(1) forward fold toe to wrist taps (yoga block – hands on yoga block 6 inches in front of feet, tap toes to wrist lifting up in deep inner core) // continue wrist tap
(2) side plank needle – knee down, reach top arm to the sky then slowly twist and needle arm under the torso. Aim to reach toward the sky AFTER reaching under body. Switch sides after 30 seconds. Make it harder —> full side plank!)
(3) forward fold toe to wrist taps OTHER LEG 😎
Good luck FRIENDz 😎 post here once you’ve done it!!!